Community Assistance for Ramadan & Eid (CARE) 2018 Sponsorship
We were blessed to provide aid to over 500 families last Ramadan through our Community Assistance for Ramadan & Eid (C.A.R.E.) Program. That would not have been possible without the generosity and support of our sponsors.
What we need
- $25,000 - to make 500 packages*
- $12,500 – to purchase at least 500 meat vouchers worth $25 each
- $10,000 - to provide 500 $20 gift cards for fresh groceries
- Discounted or Donated food items to include in packages
What you get
- Advertising on C.A.R.E. Packages (estimated 500 packages distributed)
- Promotional material distributed inside packages
- Recognition to our members (over 400 women are part of MWO’s group, over 1000 likes on facebook)
- Advertising on MWO’s website (over 1000 unique visitors last Ramadan)
- Mentioned as sponsors through our email list
*The $50 from each package donation is applied towards all of the package items and expenses associated with them. We do not want to increase the cost per package and make it more difficult for individuals to donate. Therefore, 100% of the money needed for the meat vouchers needs to come from individual and business sponsors.
To Become a C.A.R.E. Sponsor
To be included on marketing material, submit information and make payment before April 10th, 2017. Click on "Become a Sponsor" button to submit sponsorship form online (https://form.jotform.com/mwo/care-sponsorship). Mail check (payable to MWO) to the Muslim Women’s Organization, P.O. Box 692071, Orlando, FL 32869.
MWO is a volunteer-run organization and our projects and initiatives are funded by the the generosity of local organizations, businesses and individual donors. To learn more about how you can sponsor our events, please see the information below or contact Madiha Ahmad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the CARE program, or to become a partner organization to
distribute to constituents in need, contact Samina Rahman, MWO’s Director of Community
Service (email@example.com /407-729-5226).